Senin, 20 Oktober 2008

Grmmbbbl...ggrmbblll...

Today...you've made a 'sin' for me.
The real big...big 'sin'.
Anata no kage...has digged the deepest pain of my heart.
Demo...
Anata ni aitai.
That's terribly true!

I miss you in the wrong way, time and place.
Anata wa doko ni iru no?
Doushite...anata ni aitai, but you do not so?
Let me know...
It's just unfair!

Oshiete...hyakunen no mae,
you will never comeback to my sorrowful life.
Onegai...I beg you...

You would never realize,
Hoshitachi wa ikitsudzukeru no ni,
You would never realize...
My overflowing feeling to you,
Although the time keep spinning around...
You would never realize.

And I'm sick of that!
Saa...atashi no tomodachi no iu:
"To be forgotten is worse than death",
but for me...
To be unseen is the worst!

Anyway, dude...
I'm not that nakushita mono.
I do.

0 komentar: