Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

Nothing Will be Just Nothing

Don't you realize
That your sweet smile could
Stuck me up right at my heart,
Like a super-sharp blade that always can do a murder only in a second,
Don't you REALIZE?

Hate to say this, but...
You know,
It just feels like you take anything away from me,
You always do something that can break this glass-made heart, completely.
And the next step you'll do...just laugh and a bit brag about what you've done.
You say sorry,
But actually you are NOT.
Just admit it.

The way you treat me,
Make me feel like nothing.
You are EVERYTHING,
And I am NOTHING,
Not even something!

But,
I can't say that I am mad of you..
Buddy, this is just what I feel..

So sorry if I have ever done a bigger mistake to you..
Therefore, I do deserve this heartbreak.

Q emang udah terbiasa...
Ngerasa kalo Q bukan apa-apa...
Udah terbiasa tersingkir juga...
Q emang bukan orang yang penting.

I'm just a little tiny meaningless dust,
Just blow upon me,
And I'll dissapear.

Wanna try?

0 komentar: